Comptia A+ Courses London
- About the Course
- Target Audience
- Book the Course
CompTIA A+ Certification course is like a spark in your IT career. CompTIA is a non-profit trade association founded in 1982. CompTIA A+ certification is a vendor neutral certification which covers technologies and operating system from various vendors such as Microsoft, Apple, Novel and Linux. A+ certification program was officially released in 1993 which was the beginning of technological era and the very first certification program for the IT technicians.
Climbing to the top requires you to strengthen your foundation. Planning for career in IT? CompTIA A+ certification is the best starting point where you will learn all the foundations of the computing to technologies, operating systems, networking and the security aspect. Achieving A+ certification validates the competency as a computer technician where one would be able to assemble the computers, upgrade the computers, troubleshoot the computer hardware, upgrade hardware, memory upgrades, hard drives upgrades, processors, manage and maintain the operating systems, troubleshoot internet and shared resources issues in the network environment, computer security, operating system virus threat and manage the server operation and server hardware. Our course is designed to prepare a student for the certification which will form the basis of a career in IT support.
Our CompTIA A+ training will equip participant with skills and knowledge which will enable you to pass the CompTIA A+certification which has industrial recognition and are widely accepted. Accelerate your career by doing your CompTIA A+ course with London IT courses.
- Configure and apply BIOS settings
- Differentiate between motherboard components, their purposes, and properties.
- Compare and contrast RAM types and features.
- Install and configure expansion cards.
- Install and configure storage devices and use appropriate media.
- Differentiate among various CPU types and features and select the appropriate cooling method.
- Compare and contrast various connection interfaces and explain their purpose.
- Install an appropriate power supply based on a given scenario.
- Evaluate and select appropriate components for a custom configuration, to meet
- customer specifications or needs.
- Given a scenario, evaluate types and features of display devices.
- Identify connector types and associated cables.
- Install and configure various peripheral devices.
- Identify types of network cables and connectors.
- Categorize characteristics of connectors and cabling.
- Explain properties and characteristics of TCP/IP.
- Explain common TCP and UDP ports, protocols, and their purpose.
- Compare and contrast wireless networking standards and encryption types.
- Compare and contrast Internet connection types and features.
- Identify various types of networks.
- Compare and contrast network devices, their functions, and features.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate networking tools.
- Install and configure laptop hardware and components.
- Compare and contrast the components within the display of a laptop.
- Compare and contrast laptop features
- Explain the differences between the various printer types and summarize the associated
- Given a scenario, install, and configure printers.
- Given a scenario, perform printer maintenance.
- Given a scenario, use appropriate safety procedures.
- Explain environmental impacts and the purpose of environmental controls.
- Given a scenario, demonstrate proper communication and professionalism.
- Explain the fundamentals of dealing with prohibited content/activity.
The course best suits those seeking to make their careers as comptia a+ network administrators or analyst responsible for analyzing, administering and configuring networks. The program helps enhance the fundamental knowledge about Microsoft Server 2012. It enhances your knowledge and skills by familiarizing you with the basic concepts about comptia a+. This program is perfect for:
- System Administrators
- Network Analyst
- Network Administrators
- Technical Support Analyst
- Fresher students and anyone who wish to work in network domain
- Small class size which allows students to give required attention to each delegate
- Flexible course schedules (Week Days, Weekend, Evenings) to suit your work and social life
- Class room based, Tutor Led, hands-on training; giving you real life experience
- Excellent Modern Facilities
- Very affordable course fees without compromising on quality
- All our courses are based on certification or project works
- All our courses are Practical Based (Hands-on Training)
- Taught by Certified Trainers
- Employment Opportunities and Assisting in building your CV
- Friendly and helpful staff